Friday, July 13, 2012

LEGO CUUSOO: Thinking With Portals Destroys 10,000 Supporters

It's been awhile since I've posted anything CUUSOOish. But with the recent Portal project reaching 10,000 supporters in less than three weeks, I just had to post it.
Yes, this project was added less than three weeks ago by CUUSOO member Brickthing. And since that date, it has received more attention that any other project. The massive Portal fan base quickly made this the highest supported project on CUUSOO. And I must say, this is one of the best projects on CUUSOO. The time, and detail that has gone into each set is incredible. They even went so far as to make a LEGO Portal game, with dice and microfigs. This is why I love this project.

As I write this, LEGO is probably just now receiving the news that it has made 10,000. And the review process will soon begin. Way to go Thinking With Portals! You deserve the support!

Thinking With Portals on LEGO CUUSOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment