Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Favorite LEGO The Hobbit Set Poll Closed

After such an amazing movie, I would've thought there'd be more votes in last month's poll. But there were barely any. And the final vote count does makes me wonder. But yes, 79001 Escape From Mirkwood Spiders won the poll fair and square. (I hope)
This set won with 50% of the vote. That is a lot for a set going up against what many consider the best set of all time. That set would be An Unexpected Gathering.

Welcome to 2013 everyone! The Holiday's are over, and it's time to get back to normal life. We'll start that off with a brand new poll. Favorite Action/Adventure Theme.
Now this poll will offer a lot of choices, I hope you don't find it too hard to choose a favorite.

If you have any poll ideas, send them to me and your idea could be one of the 2013 polls. Just go to the Contact page up the top.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I voted for that set!!!
    (Escape from Mirkwood Spiders)

    ReplyDelete