Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Favorite Lone Ranger Set Poll Closed

Yes, it's March 6th. The February poll ended nearly a week ago. Why didn't I post the winner sooner? Good question. With a not so good answer. I think I'll leave it at that.

February 2013 is history. As is yet another BrickEnd poll. Last month you voted for your favorite 2013 Lone Ranger set.
Thanks to all that voted! You have made a statement.
The winner of the February 2013 poll is 79106 Cavalry Builder Set!
You may be wondering what statement you made by selecting this set as your favorite. Well, you proved that it's not alway the biggest or most intricate set that brings in the crowds. It's the one the public loves. And since most of us have been waiting for U.S. Cavalry Soldiers for a long time, it's really no surprise that this set won.

From now on I won't be continuing the monthly polls. If you really want me to continue and have ideas, email me your ideas. You might be surprised how hard it is to find a new poll idea every month.
Also, I believe this month is the 1 year anniversary of the first monthly poll. So that is another reason we can stop. Don't want to use up those polls!
Thanks for taking part in them! Maybe we'll start them up later this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment