Friday, November 22, 2013

Star Wars MicroFighters and Two New Sets Revealed

More and more sets are appearing on tons of different websites. Including several previously unseen Star Wars sets. Also, what I thought would be another wave of Planet sets, has actually turned out to be Microfighters. Basically a tiny fighter with a minifig crammed on top. In my opinion, better than the Planet sets.

75046 Coruscant Police Gunship. Minifigures: Anakin, Ahsoka, Clone Troopers x2. This set comes from the last few episodes of Season 5 of the Clone Wars when everyone thinks Ahsoka bombed the Jedi Temple. If you remember, she ran away and Anakin and the Clones chased her in the Police Gunship. Just so you know where this ugly-looking ship came from.


75044 Droid Tri-Fighter. Minifigures: Chancellor Palpatine, Security Battle Droid, Battle Droid, Buzz Droid. Someone refresh my memory, didn't we just get a Tri-fighter?

 

 75028 Clone Turbo Tank. MicroFighters are here! Depending on the price, this could be a pretty cheap way to get certain minifigs. Why I thought these would be Planet sets I don't know.

 75026 AAT. Looks more like a pimped-up mushroom.

 75030 Millenium Falcon. I find this one hilarious looking. Don't ask me why.

 75031 TIE Interceptor. This one probably does the best job disguising the fact that there is a minifigure sticking out of the top.

 75032 X-Wing Fighter. Interesting to note is that there is an astromech dome behind the pilot. Bonus!

75033 Star Destroyer. This is probably the most boring out of the six. Some nice SNOT going on though.

What are your thoughts on these sets?

1 comment:

  1. That Falcon is adorable. I like these much better than the planets. I was never really impressed with those as a series.

    ReplyDelete